- Scholastic Learn At Home provides 20 days’ worth of active learning journeys designed to reinforce and sustain educational opportunities for those students who are unable to attend school.
- The San Diego Zoo has a website just for kids with amazing videos, activities, and games. Enjoy the tour!
- This Canadian site FarmFood 360 offers 11 Virtual Tours of farms from minks, pigs, and cows, to apples and eggs.
- Indoor Activities for busy toddlers
- Play with fave show characters and learn too
- Read, play games, and hang out with Dr. Seuss
- 300,000+ FREE printable worksheets from toddlers to teens
- Fave kids books read by famous people
- Crafts, activities, mazes, dot to dot, etc,
- Music is for everyone
- Movement and mindfulness videos created by child development experts.
- Online education program for toddler through high school...
- Free at-home kids yoga lesson plans
- Illustrated recipes designed to help kids age 2-12 cook with their grown-ups. Recipes encourage culinary skills, literacy, math, and science.
- 80+ do at home science activities
- Novel Effect makes storytime a little more fun for kids (and grown-ups too!) As you read out loud from print books (or ebooks!) music, sound effects, and character voices play at just the right moment, adjusting and responding to your voice.
- Quick & easy at home projects curated for kids 2 and up
- Prodigies is a colorful music curriculum for kids 1-12 that will teach your kids how to play their first instrument, how to sing in tune & how to understand the language of music! 21 for free
- At home OT, PT, and ST resources designed to build skills in children through movement and play.