- Scholastic Learn At Home provides 20 days’ worth of active learning journeys designed to reinforce and sustain educational opportunities for those students who are unable to attend school.
- The San Diego Zoo has a website just for kids with amazing videos, activities, and games. Enjoy the tour!
- Tour Yellowstone National Park
- Explore the surface of Mars on the Curiosity Rover.
- This Canadian site FarmFood 360 offers 11 Virtual Tours of farms from minks, pigs, and cows, to apples and eggs.
- Travel to Paris, France to see amazing works of art at The Louvre with this virtual field trip.
- This Virtual Tour of the Great Wall of China is beautiful and makes history come to life.
- Math and Reading games
- Phonics skills
- This iconic museum located in the heart of London allows virtual visitors to tour the Great Court and discover the ancient Rosetta Stone and Egyptian mummies.
- Read, play games, and hang out with Dr. Seuss
- 300,000+ FREE printable worksheets from toddlers to teens
- Geography and animals
- Math practice from counting to algebra and geometry
- Fave kids books read by famous people
- Crafts, activities, mazes, dot to dot, etc,
- Math and reading games
- Math and language games
- Fun games, recipes, crafts, activities
- ClickSchooling brings you daily recommendations by email for entertaining websites that help your kids learn.
- Math as a fun part of your daily family routine
- Games to get "into the book"
- Online history classes for all ages preteen through adults
- Elem Math through 6th grade
- Educational games K-12
- Music is for everyone
- Grammar practice for middle grades
- Free printable K-8 Reading and Math activity packs (available in English and Spanish)
- Digital learning content for preschool through high school
- Online homeschool platform & curriculum for Pre-K to 12th grade. All main subjects are covered, plus extra curriculum courses.
- Printable board games, activities and more for phonics and reading all using evidence-based methods. Can be customized to any student's needs including creating flashcards for other subjects.
- K-8 online math program that looks at how a student is solving problems to adjust accordingly and build a unique learning path for them.
- Engaging reading game for grades 2-8 that combines strategy, engagement, and imaginative reading passages to create a fun, curriculum-aligned literacy game.
- Interactive video earth science based curriculum supplement.
- A safe research site for elementary-level readers. They are offering -- free 24/7 access
USERNAME: read (case sensitive)
PASSWORD: read (case sensitive)
- Carmen Sandiego videos, stories, and lessons for all subject areas
- Online education program for toddler through high school...
- Free Printables for PreK-2nd Grade
- Enter your math problem or search term, press the button, and they show you the step-by-step work and answer instantly. 2nd grade through college.
- Elem Math games, logic puzzles and educational resources
- Introductory and intermediate music theory lessons, exercises, ear trainers, and calculators.
- Improve your typing skills while competing in fast-paced races with up to 5 typers from around the world.
- Illustrated recipes designed to help kids age 2-12 cook with their grown-ups. Recipes encourage culinary skills, literacy, math, and science.
- 80+ do at home science activities
- Daily lessons and educational activities that kids can do on their own
- Adaptive curriculum in Math and ELA for Grades K-8
- Novel Effect makes storytime a little more fun for kids (and grown-ups too!) As you read out loud from print books (or ebooks!) music, sound effects, and character voices play at just the right moment, adjusting and responding to your voice.
- Quick & easy at home projects curated for kids 2 and up
- PreK-12 digital media service with more than 30,000 learning materials
- Curricular content hub specifically designed for K-3 students.
- Prodigies is a colorful music curriculum for kids 1-12 that will teach your kids how to play their first instrument, how to sing in tune & how to understand the language of music! 21 for free
- Free videos from around the world from grade 3-12
- ReadWorks is an online resource of reading passages and lesson plans for students of all levels K-12.
- Critical Thinking resources for K-6 students
- Music practice transformed
- A collection of hundreds of free K-12 STEM resources, from standalone models and simulations to short activities and week long sequences of curriculum materials.
- At home OT, PT, and ST resources designed to build skills in children through movement and play.
- Science projects that can be completed with or without Internet access
- Keyboarding practice